In your 69-page Eat Smart Live Well Handbook, you will have:
- Mindset Section & Activities, inc
- Several specifically designed activities to help you in Evaluating your readiness to change, make additional goals a reality and also increasing your motivation to really make it happen this
- Nutrition Section, inc
- 19-pages with the most helpful and factual information relating to both food, nutrition and dieting. With additional activities to help with recognising your eating habits and how to make
sustainable changes to these. Plus how to "clean up" your kitchen to help with your results & how to curb any emotional eating. There is also a helpful explanation of the three main
MacroNutrients, Fat, Protein & Carbohydrates, plus a really simple way to measure your portion sizes.
- Lifestyle Choices, inc
- A whole section of the handbook is designed to help you with various lifestyle issues, including sabotage from both you & others around you, assessing & improving the amount of, and
quality of sleep you have each night, how a Positive Mental Attitude can transform your efforts and why you have cravings (and how to reduce them).
- Benefits of Exercise, inc
- A helpful breakdown to how both Resistance and CardioVascular exercise can help not just your weight loss results, but health, well-being and mental focus.
- Snack Suggestions,inc
- Eleven healthy and easy to make snack recipes.